Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where do I get my news from? Well Let Me Think.

In matter of the fact I get news constantly from my laptop and television sometimes through the radio. For example the day I heard about the hurricane and the earthquake in Virginia, was through Msn or as most people now call it, Msnbc, pretty bad*** when it comes around to real news because they update every hour after a chaotic event happened, and they also give you a real good sense about the situation. Once the the TV networks begin to broadcast it gets Interesting due to every network covering different parts of the situation, giving you an inside of everything. The only thing between different sources is the concentration on the topic, one may cover the topic profusely while others move along the motion of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment